Trusty Gas And Propane Professionals
Skilled Gas And Propane Piping Care
Gas and propane issues aren’t just inconvenient. They can create real dangers in your home or business and should be taken seriously. Gas lines can become corroded or damaged over time. Damage can happen from ground settling, tree roots growing into the lines, or someone digging without checking for underground utilities first.
The next time you have a gas or propane issue, think of Smelscer Plumbing, Inc. This will allow you to avoid the unreasonably long wait times and service windows offered by your gas company because we’ll come out to your location ASAP. Our experts will use some of the best equipment to repair, maintain, or install your gas or propane piping lines.
Total Gas Line Care
Full-Service Gas Line Professionals
- Gas line inspection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Gas leak repairs
- Video inspections
- New piping systems (gas and propane)
How To Detect A Gas Leak And What To Do
- Shut off gas valves at your home
- Do not turn on or off any electrical appliances (including cell)
- Do not smoke or use any open flame
- Do not attempt to locate the leak
- Get a safe distance away from the house, and then contact
- Smelscer Plumbing!